We've got something a bit fun this time, it's comedian James Acaster's book James Acaster's Classic Scrapes. We also talk about finding your voice, experimenting while you're starting out, and more. Check it out.
Hey Stashers, please leave us a review on your favourite podcast platform. It will help people to find us and we want know what you think of the episodes. Thanks for all your support!
Join us on social media and share your stories, we're on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Links from this episode:
- The Comedian's Comedian podcast
- Good One podcast By Jessie David Fox
- The First Time podcast by Katherine Collette, author of The Helpline
- Plotboilers podcast - Book reviews and the writing life
- Tomi Adeyemi's website - offers a writing course and advice
- Better Novel Project - deconstructing bestselling novels
- Writer's Digest - Great tools and workbooks
- The Write Life
- Live Write Thrive by C.S. Lakin
- Meet-up - an online tool where you can find writers groups
Subscribe to The Book Stash on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher and all good podcasting apps.
Wrote a story from our writing prompt? Share you story in the comments below: